Our members consist of (ISC)² credentialed professionals who hold either a CISSP, SSCP, CAP, CSSLP, and/or an advanced concentration certification as well as non-ISC2 credentialed professionals who have an interest in learning and practicing information security.
Our chapter is focused on sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas among security professionals. We want to advance the field of information security by educating practitioners and the public at large on how to protect and defend against security threats.
Requirements to join ISC2 CNMC
Complete ISC2 CNMC Chapter Membership Application Form (Fillable PDF) and email it to email@example.com
Subscribe to the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics
Pay required annual membership dues
There are several benefits to being a member of an (ISC)2 Chapter. Not only will you gain a sense of fellowship with colleagues in your profession, but you will be able to network and exchange knowledge with fellow (ISC)2 credential holders and other information security professionals in your local area.
By being a member you can also:
- Engage in leadership roles
- Earn CPEs by participating in professional activities
- Receive special discounts on (ISC)2 products and programs
- Participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assist (ISC)2 initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
(ISC)2 offers special discounts to (ISC)2 Chapter members on the following items:
- Promotional merchandise at the (ISC)2 Store
- (ISC)2 Security Leadership Series events (for non-(ISC)2 members)
- Special discounts available on (ISC)2 Education products*
(*inquire with an (ISC)2 Certification Consultant for details)
For More information on (ISC)2 chapters see: (ISC)2 Chapter Directory